Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Completely unrelated, but very exciting!

So this has nothing to do with the theme of my blog, but I figured I'd share anyway.

Since last Wednesday (a week ago), I have been searching for my misplaced MCOM 241 binder.  I checked my bookbag about eight times, under my bed, and asked Jamie Low, but it was nowhere to be found.

Fastforward to today when I was taking a nap in the Margaret Nance TV room.  I woke up I turned to my friend Brittany Guilfoyle and said, "Dang, I still haven't found my MCOM binder."

Suddenly, I turned around and there it was; my BINDER on the table across the room! Crazy, right?  

I guess I left it there last week while hanging out with my friends and no one had touched it (that I am aware of) since then!  I love honest people :)

That's all, I just felt compelled to share.


3 comments:

John So Sexy said...

AHH Sarah Mac..Im so GLAD u found your binder friend. CONGRATS i guess there are still honest people in this world.

SaM-1 said...

You found your binder! I am so happy for you! If anything's lost in Margaret Nance, it'll definitely get found!

Sarah MacDonald said...

Yea, the staff in Margaret Nance are always on their game-I can pretty much rely on them for anything.